The staff and students appreciate your interest to volunteer in the LMC.
Volunteers are always needed and valued in our library.
Volunteers usually sign up for one morning or afternoon on a weekly or bimonthly basis, although other schedules can be arranged.
Volunteer opportunities my include the following:
· Assist children in selecting “Just Right Book” - use 5-Finger Method
· Help checking out books
· Shelve books
· Maintain the appearance of the LMC
· Help in using computers
· Repair books
· Process new books
· Assist students with the Accelerated Reader Program
· Create displays and bulletin boards
· Help during the books fair
If you are interested in helping out in the LMC or like to find out more about becoming a volunteer, please contact Mrs. Chmielecki at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to having you join us!